Etan Wiki is a reference site for the world of Etan which is being written collaboratively by the creators of the Etan.
The Etan Wiki is a wiki, meaning that anyone can contribute to any article. You can contribute by clicking on the Edit button on the top of each page. The Etan Wiki project was started in July 2009 and was inspired by the BioShock Wiki, Forgotten Realms Wiki, and the LOST Wiki. There are currently 369 articles at the Etan Wiki at the moment.
More about the Etan Wiki Edit
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Recent changes, see articles that are being worked on right now.
- All pages listed by title.
- Random article
- New articles
- Article categories
Contributing to the Etan Wiki Edit
- Introduction to the Etan Wiki, a starting point for new archivists.
- Policies and guidelines for contributors, all of the Etan Wiki's policies and procedures.
- Help pages, for help on editing articles and more.
- Community Portal, a discussion forum to ask questions about the Etan Wiki not answered in the FAQs or help pages.
About Wikis in general Edit
For many people, the idea of a wiki might be a frightening and incredible concept. Take a few minutes to read some (or all!) of the links below, and get a better perspective on how a wiki is managed.
- About Wikipedia
- Why Wikipedia is so great
- Why Wikipedia is not so great
- Replies to common objections, a collection of counter arguments for common objections to the Wikipedia and wiki concept.
- WhyWikiWorks, a discussion about the wiki concept at the original WikiWikiWeb
- WhyWikiWorksNot, a discussion about the problems with the wiki concept at the original WikiWikiWeb